Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cyd's House.



This past weekend I went up to Orem with Cyd so that she could go to a friends wedding. The next day she took me up into the mountains and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I thought the mountains we have here in Ephraim were amazing but dang, they got NOTHIN on Orem's peaks. Its hard to hold a normal conversation because everywhere you go the view is just breathtaking. We took a bunch of pictures and stopped for a picnic by the lake listening to some Beatles music. It was nice to meet all her friends, they are all very nice people. All in all it was a great weekend. I find I keep falling more and more in love with Utah. Its going to be really really hard to leave. I don't know if I ever will. 

1 comment:

Meredith Claire Wiscombe said...

I love Utah, too! The mountains are breathtaking every time.