Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Apartment J.

This past sunday we had a superbowl party! A few people from our floor came over and we gorged ourselves on 7-layer dip and potato salad. It was marvelous. But... Royce happened to be sick and seems to have spread his wealth with everyone in attendance. I guess you could now call "Apt J" the house of the leopars. Both me and Cyd have come down with the flu. Its been dark rooms, romantic movies, 7up, and naps with our edward blankets for the past two days. It bothers me to be so unproductive, I even missed some classes. But I have to admit its been nice to stay home with my girl and try to re-coop. We've been like the blind leading the blind. Its quite funny to have two sick people trying to take care of each other. I also locked my keys in the car and still haven't been able to get them out. Sometimes you just have to laugh. Life is just so funnnnny. One thing after another!

No comments: