Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Piece.



This weekend we were FINALLY blessed with a visitor! Our good friend Meredith came down from BYU to visit. It was so much fun! Jaclyn and Meredith are the two funniest people I know. We cruised the streets of Manti and showed Meredith the sites. She stayed until Sunday and we had a nice little grill out and quite a pleasant day. While she was here I gave my first relief society lesson. I was really nervous and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. I went about 5 minutes over so.... maybe they will fire me. I'll cross my fingers. It was quite a splendid weekend except for I ended it with a fever. I think the kids at the school gave me a little something because I have been sick for the past couple days. Its kind of miserable and I feel bad for Jackie with me moping around the house but I think the end is in sight! I can't wait to go into Provo to visit friends once I'm better!