Sunday, September 28, 2008

Broken Down.








Our car is not working and we have had several people take a look at it with no avail. So, needless to say, today we were not able to make it to Ephraim for singles ward. So, when the car wouldn't start, we walked over to the home ward building. It was the primary program today and it was just so nice to be there. I miss the homeward with all the little babies! I realized a lot of things today that I need to change. I need to learn how to be a better friend. There is this adorable sister that taught the lesson in Relief Society today and her name is Sister Bruger. She is just such a sweet spirit. She has an interesting past that I have learned about recently and as I watched her teach all I could do was smile. I hope that someday I can be as humble, happy, and hilarious as she is. I have thought about going home and going to ASU but I haven't decided yet. The temple was beautiful today. Me and jackie made some stencils and it was just nice to be outside! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

ok so I JUST found your blog. Even though you probably commented on my blog like a million years ago.. haha sorry. But i love it!! Im so happy you have one.. lol im such a nerd and I love Taylors too! So if you dont mind, i'm going to add you to my list of blog that I read! :)

Ashley said...

Please do baby girl!!!! I love yours too! Its so exciting that the babies coming soon! Im so happy for you!