Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Big Move.


My freshman year of college I decided to stay at home and do my schooling in town. Partly because it was less expensive, and partly because the boy I was dating, Taylor, was going to ASU and I wanted to be near him. It was a fabulous freshman year and Taylor has now begun his two year mission in Montevideo Uruguay. After he left I felt like it was time to move on and get away somewhere. My dear friend Jaclyn's parents have a second house in Manti, Utah! Being the kind and generous people that they are... they are letting us stay here for the next semester. Jaclyn and I are roommates! It was a little hard to leave Chandler but mainly because I had to leave my friend Vanessa who is now attending U of A. I miss her dearly. But, things got better once we finally arrived in Manti. The weather is great and I love the small town atmosphere! I am applying for a job in the elementary school here and hope that it will pull through! Even if it doesn't I am just so excited to be here and meet new people. Its only been two days but its so nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city in Arizona. It gives me a chance to relax and think and have lots of fun bike rides wif my girl Jaclyn!!!!! 

No comments: