Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bucket List.


Spring break is coming up soon and I can't tell you how ready I am for it to come. This is the first time I have asked for time off at Borders. So... recently I have been making a "bucket list." You know, a list of things you need to do before you die. I wont spoil the whole thing but here are a few items on the list...

  1. Go Skydiving
  2. See Paul McCartney in concert
  3. Fall completely love
  4. Help a stranger
  5. Attend a national futbol game
  6. Play the guitar in public
  7. Perform CPR
  8. Eat a 12 patty Lindy's burger
  9. Run a marathon
  10. Hitch Hike
You know... weird stuff like that! Haha. Well I am about to mark one of those things off my list soon. It looks like Paul McCartney is coming to ARIZONA! Wooooohooo! I am so excited.
  • March 28- Paul McCartney (Gilbert)
  • April 16-18- Coachella (California)

No comments: