Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moving Forward.

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

I can't even describe the many changes there have been in my life recently. I have good friends studying abroad, friends that are now married, friends that are just no longer in my life anymore. At times it makes me sad to see things changing. It makes me reflect on my life and the choices I'm making. And I have come to one conclusion. Always move forward. If you get hurt, if you stumble, even if you fall. Get back up and move forward. Its hard for me to imagine ever having better friends than I have had these past several years. But the truth is, the world is a big place. You have to go out there and meet new people every day. Never let fear or anxiety hold you back. I have been making some really good friends at the institute lately and Im really excited for this semester! 

No comments: